Drive-through COVID-19 testing in Hazard has netted nine positive cases so far.
According to the Kentucky River District Health Department, all nine of the positive cases were tested at the drive-through testing event at Primary Care Center of Eastern Kentucky. The patients include:
• A 76-year-old female from Knott County
• A 72-year-old female from Leslie County
• A 72-year-old female from Perry County
• A 67-year-old female from Perry County
• A 53-year-old female from Perry County
• A 49-year-old female from Perry County
• A 19-year-old female from Perry County
• A 59-year-old male from Perry County
• A 56-year-old male from Perry County
According to the health department all of the patients to test positive so far are at home. The health department says contact tracing is currently underway for the patients.
The Kentucky River Health Department says the area covered by the department has had a total of 24 lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19. The health department says 11 of those patients have recovered.window[‘bsa_content_preview_only_267923’] = true;
Source: Mountain Top