The City of Whitesburg is gearing up for its free concert series.
On Wednesday, the lineup for the 10-week Levitt AMP Whitesburg Concert Series was announced. It includes the likes of Nicholas Jamerson, the Lexington Philharmonic Chamber Ensemble and other artists set to give free performances beginning at the end of next month.
Whitesburg won the chance to host the music series late last year. Organizers say there is something for everyone in the concert lineup.
The Levitt AMP Whitesburg music series will kick off May 31st with Bluegrass artists Dave Adkins and Larry Cordle and will conclude August 2nd with former Sundy Best lead singer Nicholas Jamerson.
All performances are free to the public.
Whitesburg was the leading vote-getter in online voting for cities seeking the Levitt AMP concert series grant.
The lineup for the Levitt AMP Whitesburg Music Series is as follows:
- May 31 – Dave Adkins and Larry Cordle
- June 7 – Shannon McNally
- June 14 – Appalatin with Zoe Speaks
- June 21 – Dave Eggar Band
- June 28 – Cowan Mountain Music Faculty featuring Local Honeys
- July 5 – Nasti Nati Brass Band with the Possum Playboys
- July 12 – Lexington Philharmonic Chamber Ensemble
- July 19 – Drivin n Cryin with Laid Back Country Picker
- July 26 – Tee Dee Young with Bek & the Starlight Review
- August 2 – Nicholas Jamerson with Wayne Graham & Friends
[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/u27NIIE1b8w” height=”340″]