On Friday June 19, health officials announced 6 new positive COVID-19 cases within 24 hours in Pike County, Kentucky.
According to the Pike County Health Department, of the 6 announced, one case is linked to the Phelps Public Library and the another case is linked to the Lighthouse Apostolic Church in Fedscreek, Kentucky.
The Pike County Health Department is requesting that if you were a patron or employee of the Phelps Public Library on June 16 or June 18, to quarantine for 14 days and contact their offices at 606-509-5500.
If you attended Lighthouse Apostolic Church in Fedscreek, Kentucky from June 1 – June 19, to also quarantine for 14 days and contact the Pike County Health Department.
These cases include:
- 44-yr-old female who is asymptomatic
- 50-yr-old male who is asymptomatic
- 32-yr-old male who is symptomatic and recovering from home
- 82-yr-old female who is hospitalized
- 28-yr-old female whose symptoms are unknown
- 44 yr-old female who is asymptomatic
No other information regarding the patients has been released.